Echoes of the Dawn
- Elder dragons exist, hiding in humanoid form, infiltrating positions of power and political influence (eg: Illuminati/Lizard people conspiracy); humans claim to have “proof” that the other major kingdoms are being controlled by these elder dragons.
- The world, thought to be an island floating in the astral sea, is actually one of many; the Skylands being a microcosm of this concept.
- The great magic seals are the cause of the dimensional instability of this world; breaking the seals will cause the mirror realms to collapse into one with unforeseen consequences; The Eladrin are dependent on these seals for their continued existence; The creation of these seals ended the Dawn War, acting as a “pause” button on the creation of the world; Breaking these seals may restart the War.
- Great weapons from the Dawn War are hidden beneath the Gods’ Teeth mountains; the only known entrance is the Gods’ Tongue river that flows into the underground at Divallis.
- The Invert Spire of Theade; when the walls between the mirror realms are particularly thin a large spire tower is sometimes seen fading into existence above the Invert Spire; does not match the Spires from the mirror realms, where is it coming from?
- Flooded Cavern of Mor has an inverted version in the Shadow realm; massive mountain-like fortress with deep caverns within; Rumoured to be a prison for the souls of traitors.
- 36 Iron Pillars, supposedly placed there to mark the founding fathers of Bridgeton, have markings that seem to come from a time long before the town was settled; these markings seem arcane in nature, and some believe they translate to form part of a powerful summoning ritual.
- The Bridge is one of the great magic seals, and has been weakening for many years, hence the increasing inter-dimensional activity around it.
- There is a magical portal or gate beneath the Bridge that holds the secret treasure of Longtongue the Bulbous.